[Mailman-Users] Utilities?

Phil Iovino phil at nxtek.net
Sat May 24 17:11:31 CEST 2003

Are there any utilities that do the following?

1. Allow a mailing list subscriber to signup to come from an external
site? For example, a mailing list signup textbox that is seen on
thousands of sites. :)

2. Grant the ability for a predetermined mailing list "admin" to create
other lists. I know this can obviously be done through the Mailman
admin, but there are other lists hosted and I don't wanna give out the
mailman admin password. It'd also be vital to automatically add the
appropriate aliases to /etc/mail/aliases and restart Sendmail.

Any other utilities available?