[Mailman-Users] Change the email address . . .

trislam at hotmail.com trislam at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 11:21:58 CEST 2003

Hello,

Can some one please tell me how to change the name of the mailing list.

I am attempting to use mailman as a one way post to keep a large group of people current on up coming events.  I created a test list called mailinglist1 at domain.com.  The "From:" line on the email that I send out reads mailinglist1-admin at domain.com.  I am trying to change this email address to read info at domain.com.   I want to mask the "mailing list" email.  The info at domain.com is a regular email that has nothing to do with the list.  It is an email address users can send me an email apart from the list.

I did change the return email address to info at domain.com but I still want to change the sending email address.

Thanks in advance!

Triz