[Mailman-Users] Installing Mailman

Dirk Dettmering mailman-ml at dettmering.org
Tue May 27 17:21:17 CEST 2003

Hy John,

John Grafflin wrote:
> First step - how do I get the Mailman code from the download site to my
> website?

I really don't want to offend you, John, but I think it's a really a
bad idea to help someone lacking the basic knowledge to get something
like mailman running. The result might be another open relay or open
proxy!
It would be better to hire someone for that purpose or rent a
dedicated server which has mailman and everything else already
installed and pay for the administration including the updates.

Yust my 2 EuroCent!

Bye

Dirk