[Mailman-Users] Archive link only gives /pipermail/

Vince LaMonica vjl at soceco.uci.edu
Thu May 29 20:27:08 CEST 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003, Fran Lawas-Grodek wrote:

} I am also experiencing the same problem that Chris reported on
} May 6, 2003:
}
} "I've upgraded my old 2.0.13 list to 2.1.1 from Debin/testing.
} All is working fine except that the link to the archives is
} just "/pipermail/". Shouldn't this be "/pipermail/list/"? "

I too am having this problem. I upgraded from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 and my public
archives have the link "/archive/" instead of "/archive/list/". When
manually typing the right URL in, the page comes up, so I know the
index.html file is being genrated. Private archives are ok too - this is
just happening on the public archives.

Heh...I just now noticed this on another MailMan server I run that went
from 2.0.13 to 2.1.1 a while back [only one public list, with only 3
messages in the archive, so i completely forgot about checking it until
now].

In both cases, visiting http://www.foo.bar/archive/list/ manually works
fine, but the link from the admin page and the listinfo page both lead to
http://www.foo.bar/archive/

Any tips on what to try?

Thanks,

/vjl/

--
Vince LaMonica               UC Irvine,  School  of  Social Ecology
 W3 Developer       <*>      116 Social Ecology I, Irvine, CA 92697

          A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.