[Mailman-Users] Possible bounce processing bug

Links at Momsview links at momsview.com
Sat May 31 16:57:26 CEST 2003

I'm running mailman version 2.1.1

I used config_list -i to set a group of lists to

bounce_processing = 1
bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings = 0
bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings_interval = 0

I then verified thru the gui that these values were set properly AND
used config_list -o  to again verify the values.

However, this morning I noticed that mailman is sending "you are disabled
warnings".

Many (or possibly all) of these addresses had received bounces before this
configuration change.
Prior to this config change the lists WERE set to send "you are disabled
warnings".

Why is this list setting not operating correctly?
Any help is appreciated.