[Mailman-Users] Another CRON message I don't know what it means...

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 1 15:10:31 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-01 at 05:52, Anders Norrbring wrote:
> Can somebody please tell me what possibly could be wrong in my 2.1.3 setup?
>
> I keep getting this message from the CRON daemon:
>

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/nightly_archives", line 126, in ?
>     main()
>   File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/nightly_archives", line 86, in main
>     fp = open(mm_cfg.EDITED_ARCHIVES_FILE)
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'EDITED_ARCHIVES_FILE'
>

> Later,
>
> Anders Norrbring

Anders,

This is looking for a line in your ~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py file:
EDITED_ARCHIVES_FILE = something...

It's not a standard part of Mailman, so you've obviously patched your
install (or used a version of Mailman modified by somebody else). Take a
look at the patch notes and see what other settings you may be missing.

Good luck - Jon Carnes