[Mailman-Users] Another CRON message I don't know what itmeans...

Anders Norrbring anders at norrbring.biz
Sun Nov 2 18:01:10 CET 2003

I installed 2.1.2 from the SuSE Pro 9.0 distribution, then I updated it with
2.1.3 compiled from source in this case.

In the file <prefix>/Mailman/Cgi/editarch.py (and also reflected in
editarch.pyc) I have this section:

# Add the listname to the file of archives to be reprocessed
def TagForArchProcessing(mlist):
    fp = open(mm_cfg.EDITED_ARCHIVES_FILE, 'a')
    fp.write(mlist.internal_name() + '\n')
    fp.close()

I don't know where it comes from, the SuSE dist, or from the source
compilation, but it's there...

Anders Norrbring