[Mailman-Users] Newlist Automation script

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Tue Nov 4 00:25:15 CET 2003

Question, has anyone developed an automation script that would create a
new mailing list and subscribe users to it by reading a file.
I need to develop a create that does the above process, where a mailing
list and the owner is created by just reading the information provided
in a file, (along with the users that need to be subscribed to the new
list).  This process would continually run in cron.  I was planning on
writing something, but I didn't know if someone else already have
sometime that would save me some time.

--
Kory Wheatley
Academic Computing Analyst Sr.