[Mailman-Users] mailman & AOL's "Client TOS notification"

Ricardo Kustner mailman at rixhq.nu
Tue Nov 4 17:54:56 CET 2003

Hi,

Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

> anyone on any of my lists who files a spam complaint against my mail
> list gets unsubscribed. when they resubscribe and complain about being
> dropped, they get The Lecture and The Warning. If they send a second
> round of spam complaints, they get unsubscribed and banned.

I wish I could do that: my current mailman setup doesn't put the user's
address in the "To:" address and since those wonderful AOL reports only
include the original message, I can't tell from who it is coming!! A few
of them were those monthly reminders, so I could get the email addr from
there, but most of them were regular list and digest posts :(

So my current situation is that my ISP is risking to get blacklisted and
I can't do anything about it except for shutting down the lists or
remove & block all AOL users :(

Regards,

Ricardo.