[Mailman-Users] Attachments

Roger Espiritu espiritu at cacities.org
Thu Nov 6 18:52:36 CET 2003

Hi Richard:

I noticed that you were working on pdf issues/attachments etc... I was
wondering if you can help me in regards to attachments in the archive
lists...

On my content filtering settings, these are my current settings:

filter content on "no"
nothing on "filter mime types"
pass mime types:
multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
text/plain
convert html to plaintext: "no"
filter action: "preserve"

How do I have all attachments be accepted by the ListServ. I noticed
that sometimes in the archive sections, excel files or word docs cannot
be displayed and sometimes some messages with attachments can be viewed.
Is there something that I need to set to have ALL attachments be
accepted?

I appreciate your help but if someone does know the solution to
this...please help?!!

 -Roger