[Mailman-Users] Base URL for Mailman 2.1.x?

B.E.Johnson bj at spaceart.org
Thu Nov 6 09:28:28 CET 2003

Hi,

I'm getting used to the new interface, having moved from a v2.0 server and
find that, in the new compile at least, the Base URL for Mailman web
interface option is missing. our members have become used to having the
list address and config pages appear in our domain space. Has this been
removed from the new version or is it only missing in our local setup?

Thanks.

     B.E.Johnson             Space: To go and learn is reason enough!
     bj at spaceart.org
     http://spaceart.org/