[Mailman-Users] Setting up mailman for a virtual domain

Brendan Boyle support at shadowtech.com.au
Tue Nov 11 07:45:38 CET 2003

I've been asked to help set up mailman for a client of mine at his ISP.
The ISP has installed mailman from the rpm that comes with Redhat 9.
The server that my clients website is on hosts multiple domains and we
need to now configure mailman for just his site (with the distinct
possibility that other sites may use mailman in the future also).

I'm sure this question has probably been answered before but I've been
unable to locate the answer.  If someone could please point me to an
FAQ, webpage or the month that it was last answered on this list so I
can download the correct archive it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

BB