[Mailman-Users] Configuring mailman on a dedicated server

Pedro Fernandes Macedo pmacedo at dcc.ufmg.br
Sat Nov 15 23:26:34 CET 2003

Hello fellow admins,

Currently we have in our college a mail server running mailman ,
sendmail , imap , webmail and spamassassin... We are trying to split
these services in two machines , leaving spamassassin and incoming mail
in one machine , to reduce the load on this machine (its load is between
3 and 14 during the day)...
So , I need to know what are the necessary configurations I have to do
in mailman to use it in a machine that has a local sendmail , relaying
all mail to my primary mailserver?

Thx.

Pedro Macedo