[Mailman-Users] Re: Question on SignUp via HTML

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Mon Nov 17 01:15:15 CET 2003

Steven Scott wrote:
>         I actually tried to use this, but when I changed and used my
> domain and list, the POST action did not do anything.  Could this be a
> result that the List is provided via cPanel?  I can not seem to get much
> information from their site about the lists.

      I know cPanel takes some liberties, and violates open source by not
documenting them, so this may be the case.

      If you want to look at a live test version, which is the html pasted
into one of my basic templates, check http://www.thcwd.com/mmsub.shtml
.  All I chanced was the server and list name.

<>< Paul