[Mailman-Users] Newbie question regarding Mailman commands via email

Hubert Ho kronos49 at ucla.edu
Wed Nov 19 21:36:52 CET 2003

Hello,

We recently changed our mailing list software from Listsev to Mailman.
Users of the old Listserv system could only send email commands to do
administrative and subscription tasks.  I know that Mailman has a limited
set of commands.  Are there plans to increase the number of commands?
We've been getting complaints from users who still want to do tasks via
email, as opposed to using the web interface.  Will the commands currently
available continue to be supported in future versions of mailman?

Thanks.