[Mailman-Users] Message has implicit destination

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Fri Nov 21 19:50:53 CET 2003

At 11:28 AM -0600 11/21/03, Rick Goyette wrote:
>This is really annoying, and I don't know why it happens or how to
>fix it.  I have some user who are subscribed to list who whenever
>they try to post a message have to wait for approval :
>
>What is an implicit destination anyway?  How do I fix this?

It means they bcc'd the list, basically- Mailman requires that the
list address appear in to or cc...unless you turn it off(Privacy
options?  I forget).  Either that or they have a really, really
broken mail client/server.

Slap the user's knuckles and tell them not to bcc mailing lists :-)

----
http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/