[Mailman-Users] Can you help us

GABRIEL364 at aol.com GABRIEL364 at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 00:03:13 CET 2003

Dear Barry,

We are having trouble with our DrugWatch On-Line Discussion List.  I am one
of the administrators and am supposed to be responsible for adding and deleting
individuals from the list.  Also, when bounces come in it is my job to accept
or reject them.  I am getting bounce notices  but when I go to check them out
they are already gone.  Also people are being deleted from the list
arbitrarily.  Would you please get in touch with me so that we can talk about thisi
problem.  I have sent numerous messages to the mailman-owner at tds.net and though
they seem to go through, no one responds.

Many thanks,

Sandra S. BEnnett
Gabriel364 at aol.com