[Mailman-Users] How to change host name?

Bob Applegate bob.applegate at ulticom.com
Sun Nov 23 15:40:10 CET 2003

I'm running Mailman 2.1.1 under FreeBSD 5.1 on a new server.  We got
Mailman running while the new box was running under a temporary
hostname.  Once we renamed the machine to the final name, all the
URLs produced by Mailman are incorrect.  I fixed files like
Mailman/Defaults.py, but all of the lists have files like config.pck which
have the old domain in them.  Manually editing them partially works,
but users see mangled domain names.

This is probably an easy fix, but I'm trying not to foul up what's already
working.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Bob