[Mailman-Users] question re postfix - mailman integration in fedora

pvmailman at nekophile.com pvmailman at nekophile.com
Mon Nov 24 19:59:25 CET 2003

Hi, I'm successfully runnning the default postfix (2) and mailman 2.1.2
installations on my fedora box.  I decided to follow the instructions for
integrating mailman into postfix so as to have a web interface for list
creation.

What I found is that the aliases hash file in the mailman installation is
being updated fine.  However, two things are unusual.

1 - Whereas I usually get mailing list mail to go via nekophile.com, the
only mail that can be sent is to mail.nekophile.com (pine says unknown
user in local recipient table if I just use the list at domain).

2 - If I go ahead and send to the list at mail.domain, I get this postfix
error:

Final-Recipient: rfc822; list.test at mail.nekophile.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail for mail.nekophile.com loops back to
myself

I must being doing something wrong, but I need help fixing it.

Thank you,
Phil