[Mailman-Users] http/https and archives.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 25 17:11:54 CET 2003

     Hi,

     These are probably questions previously answered by I haven't found
answers to them.

     First, is there a way to make the Web interface work with secure
web, i.e. https, rather than http?  We want the passwds to be ecrypted
at least.  I know what to in Apache but is there anything in Mailman
that needs to be changed to have it generate https for its Web pages.

     Second, I want to move some Majordomo lists to Mailman.  Is there
a way to transfer the archives to mailman archives.  Documentation
seems a bit scarce.

     Help apprecitated.  Many thanks.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |I'm continually amazed by mankind's seemingly
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |infinite capacity for stupidity.    Me