[Mailman-Users] Mailman don´t deliver to all the accounts

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 25 19:21:55 CET 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 19:08, Luigi Vellucci wrote:
> Im running RedHat 7.3 with the mailman 2.1.2 installed by a RPM and my MTA is sendmail 8.12.
>
> I dont know what happen I have a list with 1200 accounts and when I sent a email to the list not everyone gets the email.
>

> Can you help about what I should check? I created a new list with 5 accounts and everything works fine.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Luigi.

Luigi,

You should check the RAM in your server and make sure that you have
aplenty.  It could be that your running short during the delivery of
your messages.

There are plenty of other causes to check as well:
 - Have you been blacklisted by anyone?
 - Is your DNS working properly?
 - Are the messages simply queued up waiting to go out to the net?
 - Are you having relay problems (what do your MTA logs say)?
 - How much space is available on your /var partition?

Have at it, and have some fun while you do!

Jon Carnes