[Mailman-Users] 2 questions about mailman

Damar Thapa, ICT Technician tech at kennedy.edu.hk
Fri Nov 28 01:30:12 CET 2003

Hi,

But, looking at the privacy options->subscription rules, I have one more question.

There I only show  "List of addresses which are banned from membership in this mailing list.
(Details for ban_list)" field.   Where can I use regular expressions to limit the domain names that are allowed to subscribe?  I only have to allow one Domain.  And what is regular expression?

Thanks,

Damar