[Mailman-Users] Partial list mail delivery

Rod Neep rkpn at british-genealogy.com
Sat Nov 29 02:06:38 CET 2003

In message <p0600201bbbed9a5ba5a0@[10.0.1.2]>, Brad Knowles
<brad.knowles at skynet.be> writes
>       Check your MTA logs.  Find out which ISPs are having problems,
>and try enabling VERP for a brief period of time to determine if the
>problems are limited to only some ISPs.

No.. They are not limited to only some ISPs. I have verified that.

john.doe at isp1.com will receive mail from one of the lists and not
another list.

jane.doe at isp1.com will receive mail from the second list, but not the
first one.

>       Note that certain ISPs have anti-spam features that result in
>silently throwing away e-mail (especially AOL), so keep that in mind.

I thought that it might be that at first. But not so. Nor is it the user
using any anti-spam software.

Regards
Rod
--