[Mailman-Users] Most of the messages bounced

Vitaliy Razhanskiy vitalik at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 00:45:24 CET 2003

Hi,

I am trying to setup a mailing list for an orchestra. We have about 750
subscribers. When I was testing the mailman with 4-10 people it worked fine,
when I transferred everybody to the list and tried to post a message, only
5-10% received it, the rest got bounce score of 1.0. Even those who had no
problems in testing mode. Did anybody have a similar problem? Support of my
hosting company says that everything is fine on their side and mailman is
installed correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Vitaliy