[Mailman-Users] Migrating lists

Peter Jaros pjaros at blue-fox.com
Sun Nov 30 18:54:48 CET 2003

My apologies if this is always asked, but I've been searching for the
answer for a while.

How does one properly migrate lists from one installation of Mailman to
another on another box?  What are the permissions caveats?

Could someone put this in the FAQ?  The question is there, but not the
answer...

<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.023.htp>

Also, I think my archives are pooched.  What should the
$prefix/archives/* directories look like (incl. perms).

Much thanks,
	Peter

---
Funding for this program comes from Borders without Doctors: The
Bookstore Chain That Sounds Like a Charity.
		--Harry Shearer, Le Show