[Mailman-Users] Mailman does not send mail ( Connection timed out )

Sub devhelp at subaverage.com
Tue Sep 2 22:16:00 CEST 2003

Details:
 - Mailman 2.1
 - Running on Debian Testing
 - Exim

Mailman cannot send mail. The smtp log has the following:

Sep 02 12:50:13 2003 (10072) All recipients refused: (110, 'Connection timed out')
Sep 02 12:50:13 2003 (10072) <mailman.1.1062514822.27543.list at domain.com> smtp
for 1 recips, completed in 189.360 seconds

There are no entires in the Exim log that indicate that Exim is the point of
failure, and I'm not banning relay from localhost.

My best guess is that the SMTP server is somehow misconfigured. I assume the
default would be localhost, which should work.

Thoughts?

Thanks!