[Mailman-Users] mailman interface with other fields?

Nils Puhlmann npuhlmann at westbay.net
Thu Sep 4 22:16:58 CEST 2003

Hello all,
Is it possible to change the sign-up interface of mailman to include other
fields?
What I want to accomplish is that people also fill in for example their
location, age, hobby and so on and that all of that is stored in the list
database.
Is this possible with the current version or is something planned for a
future release?

thanks, Nils

Nils Puhlmann <npuhlmann at westbay.net>

- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
Certified Novell Instructor (CNI), Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT),
Netscape/Iplanet Solution Expert, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA),
Check Point Certified Security Engineer (CCSE Firewall-1) -

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This
information may be subject to legal, professional or other privilege or may
otherwise be protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. It
must not be disclosed to any person without our authority.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must
not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.