[Mailman-Users] Membership List - Listing All

Kenneth Jacker khj at be.cs.appstate.edu
Fri Sep 5 04:11:14 CEST 2003

(Mailman-2.1b3+)

I must be really stupid!  Though I've used regexprs for years, I can't
seem to create one that will show *all* members.  I thought that ".*"
would work, but it doesn't.

Why do I need to use this in the "Find Member" entry box?

For some reason, sometimes I go to the membership page and see only
one member.  Why I don't know (I haven't explicitly requested a
sub-set).  So, I'm trying to get the entire list displayed again.

I searched the WWW, but I didn't find :-(

Thanks for any help,

Prof Kenneth H Jacker       khj at cs.appstate.edu
Computer Science Dept       www.cs.appstate.edu/~khj
Appalachian State Univ