[Mailman-Users] just the html please

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Sat Sep 6 22:58:53 CEST 2003

      I am trying to set up a list that allows html formatting but no other
attachments.  The ONLY way I can get the formatting is to set "Should
Mailman filter the content of list traffic according to the settings
below?" to No, which of course means I can't eliminate any other items.  If
the filter is turned on all html is converted to plain text regardless of
how the "Should Mailman convert text/html parts to plain text?" setting is set.

     I have tried leaving all fields blank, and I have tried setting
everything I can think of in the "Remove message attachments that don't
have a matching content type" box.  It seems the html to text conversion
can not be stopped if filtering is on.  After more than an hour of testing,
reading the FAQs, searching the archives and trying Google I'm ready for
someone to make me feel dumb with an obvious answer!!

Paul