[Mailman-Users] Some posts are never received by email even though they go right into the archives

Mark Lohaus lmark at cires.colorado.edu
Thu Sep 11 02:26:39 CEST 2003

I have been using Mailman successfully for 2 years now.
We are currently having a problem: Not all posts are going though.  They
are not being held up for any rule violations (like size, sender,
etc).  All the posts go directly into the archives, but MANY do not get
sent out as email (but some do).  I just sent a test and it came though
right away, even though we are still waiting for many others posted earlier
than that to go though (I am a regular list member--not an admin).  Once
again, I know these posts are accepted by Mailman because they are in the
archives.
Can anyone help?

Thanks

Mark Lohaus
Center for Science and Technology Policy Research
1333 Grandview, 488 UCB
Boulder, CO  80309-0488
303-735-0493