[Mailman-Users] mailman 2.1.2 not sending mail

Michael W. Cocke cocke at catherders.com
Fri Sep 12 20:53:00 CEST 2003

I just noticed that when I have mailman running (for what THAT'S
worth), the system bogs down hopelessly.

I MUST have this thing set up wrong, but darned if I see what I did!

I've tried following the INSTALL file that comes with mailman, but I
guess I'm too stupid - is there a blooming idiots guide to mailman
somewhere?

Mike-
Mornings:  Evolution in action.  Only the grumpy will survive.

Please note - Due to the intense volume of spam, we have
installed site-wide spam filters at catherders.com.  If
email from you bounces, try non-HTML, non-encoded,
non-attachments.