[Mailman-Users] change default for user password reminders

Peter Hessler phessler at theapt.org
Sun Sep 14 18:43:42 CEST 2003

I (and many of my subscribers) dislike the monthly notification of their
mailman passwords.  However, some of them like said monthly notification.
Is there a preference that will cause all users to initially be created with
"No" for 'Get password reminder email for this list'?  Much thanks.

(Yes, I am aware of the list-wide option 'send_passwords', but I don't think
that does what I want.  Corrections to my faulty-reasoning are welcome.)

--
There is a Massachusetts law requiring all dogs to have their hind legs
tied during the month of April.