[Mailman-Users] new install/upgrade issues, automatic rejection of emails from list members

webmaster at ardac.org webmaster at ardac.org
Tue Sep 16 06:28:55 CEST 2003

hi,

I just upgraded from 2.0.13 -> 2.1.2 and am having issues.

I moved my lists over and they don't work.  so i decided just to completely
recreate a list from scratch adding all of the members via mass subscription.
now when i send a message to the list it automatically rejects the message, even
from list members.  i don't really understand what is going wrong.

thanks
dre