[Mailman-Users] announce-only list Howto

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Mon Sep 22 17:42:51 CEST 2003

David,

This is built into Mailman.  No need to configure it at all.

Of course the format of the Approved header is:  Approved: <password>
So you need to set up passwords for the moderators and/or the list.

And whether you can add the line as a header or whether you have to make
it the first line of text in your message is dependent on the email
client (MUA) that you are using.

Hope this helps.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own