[Mailman-Users] manually adding entries to the archives

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 23 15:05:20 CEST 2003

Check out the Mailman command: ~mailman/bin/arch

If you muck about with the mbox file manually, you'll need to run that
command to modify the existing html archives.  It also helps to delete
the current html archives before running "arch" (arch can do this for
you).

Note: This will change the indexing of the messages for the html pages.
If folks have saved links to some of your messages, they'll be surprised
when those links bring up different messages after your running "arch".

Jon Carnes