[Mailman-Users] Mailman & CPanel?

Todd Freedom_Lover at pobox.com
Tue Sep 23 23:27:28 CEST 2003

Jon Carnes wrote:
> Unlike the Ensim system - where you control Mailman using mailman
> controls - CPanel expects you to interact with Mailman (and all other
> running services/apps) via the CPanel controls.

Perhaps you're referring only to list creation and alias management here,
but all of the list management with Mailman on cPanel is done with the
normal Mailman web interface, at least on the one or two hosts where I've
been subjected to cPanel.  It does appear to me that cPanel patches Mailman
in a few places for their appended domain name hack (and seemingly violates
the GPL by not making such patches readily available), but otherwise, it's
stock Mailman that you use to maintain lists.

- --
Todd              OpenPGP -> KeyID: 0xD654075A | URL: www.pobox.com/~tmz/pgp
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity;
and I'm not sure about the the universe.
     -- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (GNU/Linux)