[Mailman-Users] maintaining archives after a domain/server change

Rae webdev at aplonis.com
Wed Sep 24 01:41:34 CEST 2003

Hello,

I couldn't find any instructions regarding this particular problem. I am
hoping that someone here will know how to do this.

We are moving lists from one domain server to another domain server -- the
change is changing the address of the lists. The old lists are version
2.0.3 and the new lists are version 2.1.2. How can we maintain the archives
for the lists from the old domain server to the new server?

TIA.

Best wishes,
Rae