[Mailman-Users] subscribe members over the web?

Jochen Stärk jstaerk at usegroup.de
Fri Sep 26 16:33:23 CEST 2003

Ricardo Kleemann wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I can't seem to find in the Membership Management section of
>the web interface, a way to subscribe new members.
>
>Can subscription only be done via a request, and not entered
>in by the administrator?

Hi Ricardo,

The List Administrator can subscribe them. At least in my
membership-management page there is a section at the bottom of the
screen labelled mass subscribe members with a textarea for as many
eMail-Adresses you need. After that, the users do not need to confirm
their subscription - not even if "send welcome message" is checked.

bye,
Jochen