[Mailman-Users] setting as announce-only

Chris dowser at sunshinecable.com
Mon Sep 29 16:41:25 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I've created a monster - I moved people from an announcement only list
run by a different script to Mailman with posting privilege - and people
started screaming! I guess some people don't want to see other postings.
How do I set the Mailman so only I have posting privilege?
I'd really appreciate your help - I don't want to loose about 1,000
subscribers and also want to reach them all (unlike other script).

Thank you,

Chris Gozdzik
-Divining Mind Radiesthetic Supplies
Quality Pendulums and Divining Rods