[Mailman-Users] MM 2.1.3 version Mailman-htdig integration patches available

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Tue Sep 30 22:58:39 CEST 2003

I have uploaded updated files to sourceforge for the following patches
and bugs I maintain, which include my Mailman-HTdig integration
patches. You can  reach them through:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103

Mailman - Patches
-----------------

#444879 - Archive indexer control to improve index

#444884 - Integration of Mailman & htdig for archi

#644797 - Revised mailer exit status

#644810 - Sendmail mailer in Python

#760567 - moderation request message content

Mailman - Bugs

#777444 - mailmanctl doesn't setgroups when run as root

They are also available through:

http://www.openinfo.co.uk/mailman/index.html

If you encounter any problems with downloading or using these patches
then let me know.