[Mailman-Users] Congrats to Mailman team...

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred at bytesforall.org
Sun Apr 4 20:13:27 CEST 2004

March Project of the Month: Mailman
use GNU Mailman, a powerful Open Source application sporting an
elegant web-based frontend that makes managing any number of lists
(from three to tens-of-thousands) a breeze. GNU Mailman has been with
SF.net since the very beginning. As of March 2004, SF.net now has over
75,000 projects; Mailman was registered when the site had just 102. The
SF.net team is proud to make GNU Mailman the March 2004 SourceForge.net
Project of the Month. We couldn't run the site without it.

Project of the month: http://sourceforge.net/potm/potm-2004-03.php
Project page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mailman/
Homepage: http://mailman.sourceforge.net/

(BTW: April's Project of the month is BZFlag.  More info in the next
newsletter.)