[Mailman-Users] Re: Gating mail to news - NewsRunner uncaught runner exception

Jamie L. Penman-Smithson devnull at silverdream.org
Thu Apr 8 10:47:34 CEST 2004

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:33:17 +0100, Jamie L. Penman-Smithson scribbled
down:
> I'm running Mailman 2.1.4 on Debian Sid (unstable), I've been trying to
> gate news to mail and vice versa. While posts to newsgroups get gated to
> the proper mailing lists, mail to mailing lists does *not* get posted to
> newsgroups.

It's now exhibiting this behaviour even when NNTP_USERNAME and
NNTP_PASSWORD are both set to None, or even commented out entirely.

So, it's obviously not to do with authentication.

-jamie <jamie at silverdream.org> | spamtrap: spam at silverdream.org
 w: http://www.silverdream.org | p: sms at silverdream.org
 pgp key @ http://silverdream.org/~jps/pub.key
 09:30:01 up 3 days, 10:34, 12 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.28, 0.34