[Mailman-Users] Bugs/Restoring

Edward Melendez e at melendez.org
Wed Apr 14 17:36:58 CEST 2004

Hi,

I recently made some changes to my Administrative interface for one of
my lists and got the "Bug" message, which I'll paste below.  I am
looking for a way to essentially restore the list to what it was before
(so I can take care to not recreate the bug), or, in lieu of that, reset
it to the default settings, preserving the address database.  Thanks!

Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
     main()
   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 238, in main
     mlist.Save()
   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 530, in Save
     self.CheckHTMLArchiveDir()
   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/Archiver.py", line 235, in
CheckHTMLArchiveDir
     breaklink(pubdir)
   File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/Archiver.py", line 55, in
breaklink
     os.unlink(link)
OSError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted:
'/usr/local/mailman/archives/public/uc'