[Mailman-Users] Part one -- broken lists
Mark at Rauterkus.com
Thu Apr 15 06:17:01 CEST 2004
FreeBSD, Mailman 2.0.10, Virtual Server, hosted at Bluehill.Com.
Mailman broke. ???
I've been running Mailman for a couple of years. But there has been some
weirness in the past week. First, after a lot of spam and very idle lists,
the usr/local/mailman/logs/errors grew like a weed.
Some lists had up to 300 spam messages waiting for moderator approval. Ouch.
So I did a lot of clean-up -- but something broke.
Web pages work. But, mail sent to server arrives and then nothing else
happens. All the files in the /logs do not move.
Nothing with vette, smpt, subscribes, etc.
I've got a back-up of my archives and my main subscriber files.
So, I'm looking for trouble-shooting insights -- or else I might just NUKE
the Mailman and then do the Virtual Server Install off the ISP's command:
But, it seems as if the vinstall mailman keeps Mailman at version 2.0.10.
Sorry so vauge.
Mark Rauterkus http://Play.CLOH.Org
xCoach at Rauterkus.com http://CLOH.Org http://Rauterkus.com
More information about the Mailman-Users