[Mailman-Users] Attachements

Sorin Marti mas at semafor.ch
Mon Apr 19 08:53:18 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I am using mailman 2.0.13 and if users are sending attachemnts (they are
allowed to do that and I want to archive these attachments) these files
are displayed as MIME streams. I want these files saved with links to it
in the particular mail or a list of attached files or something like that...

I searched with google about this problem and it seems that mailman 2.1
can handle this.

Is that true?
What do I have to care about if I make an update?
How is the file displayed in the archive?
Is there an how-to somewhere?

Any hints are appreciated

   Thanks
     Sorin