[Mailman-Users] Cpanel is trying to work on a couple of MailmanIssues - but We Need Help

Jim Swift jswift at alberni.net
Wed Apr 21 16:55:23 CEST 2004

In cpanel, the welcome message for a list is added to a standard
welcome message that is uneditable in the cpanel installation.

PLEASE can we have a method of editing the entire welcome message, not
just the list specific part. Or failing that, let us know the location
of the "fixed" part of the welcome message.

Jim Swift
Alberni Valley community list server