[Mailman-Users] Adding users via email - No confirmation wanted.

mailman-users at think.co.za mailman-users at think.co.za
Wed Apr 21 15:31:50 CEST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Darryl Harvey
It's not a once off, it's an ongoing thing.
They confirmation emails will cause havoc to our 500+ staff
that will
receive them, we don't want them to get ANY email about the
list.

------------------------------
No problem if it's an ongoing thing, as long as no-one
outside your network has access. In other words, you don't
want any tom, dick or harry subscribing without your
knowledge.

The way I suggested, the users will not receive the
confirmation messages, they wont even know that they're
subscribed. Unfortunately I don't know about the
confirmation emails to YOU.

Cheers
Hilton