[Mailman-Users] Mailman & Postfix

hstorz at gmp-architekten.de hstorz at gmp-architekten.de
Thu Apr 22 20:07:54 CEST 2004

Hi,

I´m trying to set up mailman & postfix on a fedora core 1 system.
I created a "test-list" with >200 valid members and posted several
mails to that list.
Everything works fast and fine and the mails are being delivered within 2sec
(logfile: ...smtp for 222 recips, completed in 2.324 seconds).

Here the problem:
All "test-lists" i set up afterwards won´t work @all
posted mails get refused after several minutes (logfile: ...smtp for 131
recips, commpleted in 248.686 seconds).

The mails were correctly injected into the mailmanscripts and are even
stored in the archives.

maillog: ...relay=local, delay=0, status=sent ("|/var/mailman/mail/mailman
post test

whats so different between the first and the other lists and what am i doing
wrong?

Thanks