[Mailman-Users] Access subscription list via PHP?

Sean Robertson webolutionary at webolutionary.com
Sun Apr 25 18:52:29 CEST 2004

I have a PHP form set up that I'd like to be able to use to subscribe people
to the mailing list.  The problem is tha they might already be signed up to
the list, so just sending an email to the listserve is not a very clean
solution.  Is there any way to access the memberlist via PHP and find out if
someone has already signed up or not so it doesn't try to do it again if
they already have?

Sean Robertson
webolutionary at webolutionary.com
http://www.webolutionary.com
http://www.tidewater4dean.org

"Great is the glory, for the strife is hard."
     -- Wordsworth

"A doctor can bury his mistakes; an architect can only advise his clients to
plant vines."
     -- Frank Lloyd Wright