[Mailman-Users] RE: Footer isn't At the Bottom of the E-mail; It's an Attachment

doug at hyperpiper.com doug at hyperpiper.com
Mon Apr 26 19:01:46 CEST 2004

I know this is a dumb question, but I can’t find an answer anywhere. Can you
please help?

I’ve setup several Mailman lists prefer  there to be an informative footer
at the bottom of each e-mail. I’ve been successful doing that with some
lists but on others it shows up as an attachment (and nothing except the
message is in the e-mail). As far as I can tell there is no difference
between the lists. I’ve looked at every setting I can find.

Can anyone tell me where the setting is for the text “footer” so that it
DOESN’T show up as an attachment?

Doug Piper